Tuesday 8 January 2013

Coin Visitor, Bit Visitor, Coin Tube - Easily earn daily Free bitcoins while doing other things


       As those of you who have already read my previous posts know I am always on the hunt for ways to make free money and that means bitcoins too. Got another good one for every one http://coinvisitor.com/earn.php?ref=19m1C87kx9wm4Xm3eM6JWWpPi3v2QJrGhG , this site lets you earn by watching other sites for a few seconds, your then solve a captcha  and then it goes onto the next site, just like the site bit visitor http://www.bitvisitor.com/?ref=19m1C87kx9wm4Xm3eM6JWWpPi3v2QJrGhG which is another amazing site to earn free bitcoins. I also use http://www.cointube.tv/ daily, for that site I either just turn the volume off on my computer or mute the video and you get paid per video you watch. The last site I use daily to make free easy bitcoins is http://skude.se/BTC/ , that site gives you a connection to ten different sites that give away from bitcoins daily or hourly for almost zero effort, most you just have to fill in a captcha. I use all those sites daily while I am checking my emails, face book, my blogs ,other daily tasks on the computer and I just have them running in the background. I even just have my laptop running beside me while I am playing  play station 3 Call of Duty Black Ops 3 and during the match breaks I earn free bitcoins.  I make a bitcoin or two a day by using all my bitcoin sites and tricks know but you will have to read all my blog and what I write next so you can too.

   And once again, if you don't have a wallet to hold you bitcoins in yet check out https://blockchain.info/wallet/ to get your own, very easy and quick to setup.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Tom, thanks for the shout to to coinvisitor. We will put your page on the site for a little to say thanks. Enjoy the traffic and thanks again.

    Kev
    (coinvisitor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few exchanges around the world that sell and buy bitcoin mason, but you should not buy them thinking they are going to rise in value. They are a digital commodity which some would classify.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are searching for the #1 Bitcoin exchange company, then you should know Coinbase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIT KONG Test your bravery and earn bitcoins from the big bad kong.

    And most importantly, Claim bitcoins every 10 minutes from the free faucet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. According to the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators, 1 out of 8 people living in the U.S. are eligible to collect unclaimed money... With claims averaging claims of over $1,000!

    Lookup Federal & State Unclaimed Money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get $20 for filling a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy. profit from folly rather than participate in it Free Commodity Tips

    ReplyDelete