Thursday 12 March 2015

Hard as a Canadian to buy bitcoins

Yesterday I spent 4 hours trying to buy bitcoins and it was ridiculously frustrating. As a Canadian I know that it is a bit harder to buy bitcoins but 4 hours with no results is a bit far out there.  I know that quickbt.com works good for buying up to 0.2 bitcoins without uploading two pictures of your i.d and a couple pieces of mail, they just want you phone number to send you a confirmation text message and then you purchase through a e-interact transfer. I tried coinmama.com, even uploaded by i.d but they declined it for no apparent reason and with one site i tried they didn't even sell bitcoins to Canadians because each province has different laws and didn't want to make tax agreements with each province. I know they say they want that information for your own security purposes but in reality its from pressure from the government. The government doesn't like that they don't have control over bitcoins and they want to be able to track them as best they can and they are trying to get their ducks in a row so they will be able to come up with a way to do so. I know that BTC ATM's are a good way to buy but in my area of Nova Scotia there isn't any near me so that's out of the question. I hope that someone comes up with a fast quick way for Rural Canadians to buy bitcoins or if anyone knows of a way let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Did you think about choosing the ultimate Bitcoin exchange company:
    โกเด้นสล็อต
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIT KONG Test your courageousness and get bitcoins from the big bad kong.

    DON'T Forget: Claim free bitcoins every 10 mins from the btc faucet.

    ReplyDelete