Monday 30 March 2015

Coin.mx not very user friendly

In my frustration with buying bitcoins I started trying different sites and exchanges I've never used before. I came across coin.mx and it seemed pretty legit. Had testimonials with the peoples facebook page links, had live chat support and a seemingly simple verification process. I signed up, put my card information in to verify it would work, it said it was accepted and then I put my card information in to do deposit of 55$ because on the site they were advertising that if you deposit 55$ that you will get 5$ free. As soon as I put through the deposit I got an email from my bank saying 72.50$ was taking from my account not 55$. I went back to coin.mx and it showed a message saying I needed to verify my identity with a video of my self holding my I.D, credit card and show both sides. So that made me a bit nervous but I did it, sent it but then I recieved a message that it wasn't accepted because I didn't show the back of the card for long enough. That made me more nervous because the security number is there. A live support chat person popped up and to "assist" me but I told them I want to canel the transaction. After telling them that they persistantly tried to convince me over and over again to try and verify after telling me 3 or 4 times that I wanted to cancel the transaction. After an hour of going through that with the support person they eventually said the transaction was canceled and I should receieve the money back in 3 buisness days, that was on Saturday it is now Wednesday, the money has been added back to my saccount but over all sketchy expeariance.

2 comments:

  1. Over at Free Bitcoin you can get free satoshis. 8 to 22 satoshis every 5 mins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright...

    This may sound kind of weird, and maybe even a little "out there..."

    WHAT if you could just click "Play" and LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And magically bring MORE MONEY to your LIFE??

    I'm talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!

    Think it's too EASY?? Think something like this is not for real??

    Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news.

    Usually the most magical blessings life has to offer are also the SIMPLEST!

    In fact, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by letting you listen to a REAL "magical money tone" I've produced...

    You just push "Play" and you will start having more money come into your life.. starting pretty much right away..

    CLICK here to PLAY this wonderful "Miracle Money Tone" - as my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete