Sunday 9 December 2012

This year I want bitcoins for Xmas :D






So bitcoins are growing into every aspect of every part of every ones life's and now bit-coins for Christmas is making it very easy to give a minimum of 0.1 bitcoin to someone as a gift through email. I think that's a real neat idea, so for all you people making money off of me and my ideas please feel free to give me a gift for my help to my wallet
19rkama7nbJNgxWuYuhxaYc3Epmw46G3iC please and thank you ;). The link to the site is http://bitcoinsforchristmas.com/ . Have fun Spreading the Joy of Bitcoins and don't forget your good friend IrelandSiber.

4 comments:

  1. great idea, its endless what people can come up with when given something new like bitcoins

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19m1C87kx9wm4Xm3eM6JWWpPi3v2QJrGhG

    If you liked this idea, please donate bitcoins to help in the search for more ways to make you or save you money :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart multicurrency mining application & 1-click graphic miner.

    Mine effectively with your computer or smartphone.

    Generate the most profit auto-mining coins with the highest rates.

    Download MINERGATE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Earn FREE satoshis at Moon Bitcoin. 290 satoshi every 50 minutes.

    ReplyDelete