Sunday 16 November 2014

Best Tor marketplace.....Winner is Agora.



After being busy with a the Birth of my new child this year I have been spending much less time strolling around the darknet but the last week I have been catching up. Alot of the markets I used when I first came to use Tor have been long seized such as Silk Road and Silk Road 2.0. There are alot of different markets out there now and I have tried a bunch latly Such as Tom and Black Bank but the one that seems to be the next best since Silk Road is definitely Agora. Agora has a huge customer base and a huge inventory selection. The downside to Agora is that from time to time the market does not allow for people to register without being refereed by an existing member because of their huge membership pool. The referral link is http://agorahooawayyfoe.onion/register/TfnealjBh2 .

No comments:

Post a Comment