Sunday 16 November 2014

Good way to buy bitcoins fast ...... Quickbt

So in my searching and digging for a quick easy way to buy bitcoins without long registrations and rediculous confirmation processes I came across Quickbt. https://quickbt.com is a fast and reliable way to get bitcoins using interact online e-transfers. When buying with them you can only buy a small amount of bitcoins at a time, up to 0.2 of a bitcoin for a small fee. I bought 0.2 which has about a 77$ Dollar canadian value for about 95$ and yes I know that's not a small fee but it had upsides. I ordered it, they emailed me a receipt and told me your first purchase takes longer then usual almost instantly, I responded and asked how long and within an hour they responded saying it was processed and was inbound. I received it with 12 hours and the next purchase will be almost instant. They had great customer service and saved me hassle, I didn't have to go to a bank or scan my I.D cards and mail then wait weeks to be confirmed. Overall I'm glad that I used Quickbt and I would use them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment